Adventures in Biotechnology
Summer School Programme – 2019
(10th June – 17th June, 2019)
Sponsored by: DBT, Ministry of Science &
Technology, Govt. of India
If you have passion to think beyond boundaries, to have transforming experiences, to do something new & different, to innovate your ideas, then immerse Yourself in one of your passions and take advantage of the incredible, ultra-modern rich educational resources offered by the Department of Biotechnology, Doaba College, Jalandhar (FIRST GOVT. AIDED STAR STATUS COLLEGE by DBT, MoST, Govt. of India) through our One Week Summer lab programme “Adventures in Biotechnology Summer School Programme -2019.
Why attend this Summer School Program:
▪ To experience Practical oriented learning of basic techniques and concepts associated with biotechnology & its integral relationship with allied Sciences such as Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Mathematics, Computer Science, Biochemistry, Nanotechnology, Microbiology & DNA Science.
▪ To avail hands on exposure and develop new skills beyond conventional class room learning and get a taste of exciting college life.
▪ To get a chance to explore your interests before you decide to take it up as a career.
Who can attend:
▪ Pass out 10+2 (Medical / Non-Medical Students), Appearing B.Sc. Biotechnology/ Medical (Sem I, III & V).
▪ Department of Biotechnology, Doaba College, Opp. Shri Devi Talab Mandir, Vidayalaya Marg, Jalandhar-144004, Pumjab
Dates & Timing:
▪ June 10 – 17, 2019 (9.00 AM – 2.30 PM); Sunday – Holiday
• Laboratory Tours
• Hands on Practical Exercises in Microbiology / Biochemistry /Molecular Biology / Agriculture / Health Sciences / Bioinformatics • Seminars • Group Discussions
How to Apply:
▪ Download Registration form from www.doabacollege.net and submit the duly filled form along with a fee of Rs. 500.00 (Cash / DD in favour of The Principal, Doaba College, Jalandhar) either by hand / mail to Dr. Rajiv Khosla, Coordinator, ABSSP-2019, Department of Biotechnology,Doaba College, Jalandhar or email the scanned copy of the documents@ firstname.lastname@example.org on or before June 3, 2019. The Registration Fee includes:
✓ Summer School Kit
▪ Out station participants will be provided paid accommodation as per their requirement.
▪ 40 Students. So, interested students (or parents) are requested to fill up the registration form at the earliest.
Awards for Best Participating Students:
▪ Young Scientist Award (One Award)
▪ Star Student Award (One Award)
▪ Training Certificates to all participants
For Additional information or questions, please call +91 94173 70377 /9464194747; or email @ email@example.com